FLIPS SUMMER PROGRAM WILL START JULY 13TH
Below are the guidelines on how we will be re-opening Flips. We have always prided ourselves in keeping a clean and safe environment for our gymnasts.
- Every participant and employee will have their temperatures taken prior to entering Flips. Everyone must sanitize their hands before entering the gym.
- Gymnasts must come dressed for practice and have their own backpack or drawstring bag.
- Disinfectant cleanings will take place after each session.
- Parents are not allowed in the gym until further notice, unless the child is under 5. There will be a staff member at the front door to greet the gymnast and parent.
- We actively mandate sick employees to stay home.
- We will educate employees about how they can reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- We will Perform routine enhanced cleaning and disinfection after each session.
- Coaches are mandated to wear masks until further notice.